Your budget is limited. How to spend it to best effect?
To guide you effectively, we need to understand your customers: who they are and how they discover, buy and interact with your brand. We cover the important parts of your promotional strategy including:
- Your customer acquisition process:
- Buying funnel: awareness, interest, action – how is that managed?
- Barriers to buying - what’s stopping people from buying or discovering your products?
- Customer profiles – who buys, what are their needs, how do they use the Internet?
- Competition – who’s trying to eat your lunch?
- Current promotional activities and sales collateral – what are they and do they work?
- Current customer retention strategies – what are they and do they work?
From these fundamentals, we recommend a strategy that combines action with measurement: so you can see exactly what is, and is not, adding to your bottom line.
Digital Strategy Development - Vetark
The purpose of the Digital Strategy for Vetark was to increase the number of visitors to the site, turn visitors into customers and reduce the number of customers who dropped out before checking out. Taking the results of the ROI measurement we recommended that Vetark focus on making it easier for visitors to find the site through Search Engine Optimisation, easier to use when they got there by refreshing the site and easier to buy what they wanted by streamlining the checkout process. Simple.
A clear strategy based on rigorous analytics to guide Vetark through the development process.